Friday, May 3, 2013

so fun!

why hello. my name is Dawnelle. i am considered many things, mother and wife are at the top of the list. but you must not forget lover of sharpies, chief nose wiper, avid obsessor of texture and fabric, bohemian lover, interior designer, laundress, and the best book reader ever. i write over on Just Dawnelle about my sweet family and my life... what i think, feel, love, believe, do and obsess over. 

Summer is coming which means those fabulously HUGE rubber balls have returned to a Walmart near you... ringing up at a seriously incredible price, they are almost a must have for any little child out there (that doesn't live in a tiny one bedroom apartment... don't know if I would recommend bringing a ball the size of you child into a one bedroom place... just saying). So since every child needs one of these fantastical balls, what would be better than sending a child one IN THE MAIL!!!

It is true my friends, these glorious balls can be sent, with no trouble, through the USPS mail system! Oh can you imagine the face when that gigantic goodness shows up on the doorstep?

So what did I do? Sent some to my little nephews of course! Took some Sharpies (my FAVORITE!!) and wrote them a sweet little message...


Drew a big box for their names and addresses...


and off they went! Just like that...

A few days later those boys were in for quite a treat in the mail!


How fun would that be right? To not only get a package, which is one of the best things in the world, but a huge ball in the mail?! Do you know a small child that would just die if they got one of these in the mail? I'm itching to send a few...

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea! How much does it cost to send them?

    ReplyDelete